Candle Burning Guide
In order to maximize the life and quality of your candles, there are a few steps you need to follow:
- The first burn is the most important burn. Please let the wax pool to the ends before extinguishing to prevent tunneling. Wax has "memory".
- Trim your wicks to, 1/4 inch for cotton wicks or 1/8 inch for wooden wicks, to prevent carbon buildup and smoke.
- If your flame is too high, trim your wick.
- Please use the 2 foot rule. Keep 2 feet between curtains, clothing, furniture, children, pets, and your candles.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended and do not burn a candle for more than 4 hours.
- When there is a 1/2 inch left of wax, please discard your candle.